-
June 17th, 2003, 09:35 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Ludwig Kakumei's a one-shot like Blood Hound, right...?
Does anyone know for sure which volume of which magazine it ran in...?
Because if we could confirm THAT, then I could find it on Yahoo Japan and we could try a rerun of the Great Blood Hound Acquisition Quest... ^^;;;;;;;
...as if I haven't had enough wild-eyed project ideas already... @_@;;;;;
-
June 17th, 2003, 10:16 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Actually Ludwig is three stories that were related to fairy tales (Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, & Little Red Riding Hood), published over a period of time, but I do know all the stories were published together in (I think) the July 2002 issue. There was a picture of Ludwig on the cover of the issue.
The Little Red Riding Hood and Snow white ones were printed in 1999, Sleeping Beauty printed in 2001.
So the best thing would to see if you can find the volume that has all the stories in it ^^ And if you do, I can do the scanning and help edit!
-
June 18th, 2003, 05:35 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Oooh, Ludwig! That one is really hard to find, but it would be great if we could all do a chipping-in-project like Blood Hound. (Do you know how the prices would divide up for that yet, Risu-chan?)
Like Carole said, July 2002 has all the stories in it so would definitely be the smartest thing to get. I'm not sure whether it's Hana to Yume or Betsu Hana to Yume though...
Oh, and I found something...
http://www.hakusensha.co.jp/betuhana/index.html
There seems to be something going on with Boys Next Door in Betu Hana to Yume's July issue, although I can't read what it is. Is it a reissue of Boys Next Door or is it something new? ^^ From the looks of it, I'd say it was a reissue, but we can always hope. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Annnnd on top of that, there's the big picture of the girl which is obviously drawn by Kaori Yuki. (well, you can read her name besides it anyways. ^^) Is this advertising a new chapter by Kaori Yuki?
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ June 18, 2003 10:39 AM: Message edited by: Crisis ]</font>
-
June 18th, 2003, 10:24 AM
#4
Inactive Member
How cool! Wanna know from which story this girl is from. And BND? [img]eek.gif[/img] I can't believe that there is a sequel. Anyhow, I love the story.
Have you seen the very small pic of Cain and Riff? They look cute there, haven't seen that pic before.
Oooops, the topic theme was Ludwig Kakumei. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] Is this story only published in a magazine or is it a whole volume? If it's just in a magazine, it will be very hard to get it...
edit: I found a translation but guess this is not helpful. http://www.senshigakuen.com/translat...anga/index.htm
And at this link you see a pic. http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermth.../A1660673.html This guy looks mystical. ^^
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ June 18, 2003 07:36 AM: Message edited by: Lady Elanor ]</font>
-
June 18th, 2003, 01:33 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Digital Angel says that the three stories are in the Hana to Yume issue.
There's even a little picture of it, too. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ June 18, 2003 05:25 PM: Message edited by: Carole Ann ]</font>
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ June 18, 2003 07:03 PM: Message edited by: Carole Ann ]</font>
-
June 18th, 2003, 01:40 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Hmm... well, here's the relevant parts of the HtY cover:
(by the girl) Drama na Koi (aka dramatic love)
(yep it's by Yuki Kaori)
Subtitle "wakuwaku X dokidoki gisshiri all yomikiri" which is basically "full of heart-throb reading" ^^;;;
The new Cain & Riff pic is a new telephone card that I don't quite know how people are supposed to get but am going to be verrrry interested in... ^_~
Boys Next Door: @_@ There's one kanji I can't read. In the little flash, there's "one" and the one I can't read because of the stylized font and then "keisai" which is "appearance". Depending on what the one I can't read is, it could be either "collected in one volume" or "one more appearance" and I don't know how to guess! Crisis, could you tell me what the Chinese reading for that character is?
ED: @_@ Timing! Anyhow, thanks for the info Carole, guess that clears it up! ^_^
ANyway, outside the flash, there's "masterpiece anchor collection: Yuki Kaori - "You're the only one I love. Truly, Adrian..."
And I figured since I ended up with keeping the BetsuHana, it probably wasn't fair to ask people to chip in, unless anyone desperately wanted to contribute to the reseller fees or the shipping. All in all the thing ended up costing around $25ish, but considering I'm a lunatic, I'm willing to cover that myself as long as Blood Hound doesn't turn into a recurring series... ^^;;; While I'd love for it to turn regular, I'd prefer it did so in Hana to Yume which I'd at least have a prayer of being able to get for less than $20 apiece! ^^;;;;;;;
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ June 18, 2003 10:42 AM: Message edited by: Risu-chan ]</font>
-
June 18th, 2003, 04:21 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Ah it's a new story! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Thanx for translating. [img]smile.gif[/img]
And you are really willing to buy the Hana to Yume just to get Ludwig? That would be great! [img]smile.gif[/img] ))
-
June 18th, 2003, 06:36 PM
#8
Inactive Member
There is that site someone mentioned long ago on the board, that had one or two story of ludwig on it. I download it and it looked cool. It was in french, but if I ask the webmistress maybe I could get it to tranlaste it in english and so show you what it look like, ne?
-
June 18th, 2003, 06:45 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Author Topic: Ludwig Kakumei
SaddlySad
Scanlation Junkie
Member # 74370
Rate Member
posted January 16, 2003 01:35 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since they link to you, maybe you're already aware of this, but there's site that host french scanlation of the 3rd story in Ludwig Kakumei.. So I guess the must have some scans, maybe you could ask them...
http://www.angelicvoice.net/enter.htm
found the message ^^ 'was on 3th page of the board, loong ago.
[edit] hum, if someone can find the adress of the webmistress on the site it'd be helfull v___v;;;
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ June 18, 2003 03:51 PM: Message edited by: yue ]</font>
-
June 18th, 2003, 08:39 PM
#10
Inactive Member
By address do you mean e-mail address?? Cause i found the e-mail address if that is what you are looking for....here it is i don't know if it is exactly hers but i am sure it is ^^;;;
[email protected] I hope this is what you where looking for... gomen...if it isn't what you where looking for >.<
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks